Mars COAT-KING Coat Rake - 16 Blade
Mars Coat King – 16 blade
Mars Coat King Stripping Combs will remove even the toughest tangle or matt - they cut, strip, demat, detangle and comb in one easy time-saving operation.
Premium quality strippers featuring stainless steel teeth and durable, comfortable rosewood handles.
Helps to reduce grooming repetitive strain injuries (RSI).
Coarse & Medium styles ( #8 & #12 blades) for preparatory work and thinning out the undercoat
- #8-Blade Stripper is perfect for prep work and coarser coats such as
- Old English Sheepdogs
- Irish Wolfhounds
- #12 Blade Stripper is ideal for heavy or double coats such as:
- Lhasa Westies
Fine styles (#16 & #20 blades) for grooming heavy coats
- #20 Blade Stripper is ideal for finishing and carding thick, fine coats such as:
Top Tip: Use coarse styles to comb out the undercoat, fine styles for finishing.
Some general guidelines in selecting the correct size Mars Coat King:
- Dog breeds with a very soft coat, the more blades the better.
- Dog breeds with a long coat, the more blades the better.
- Dog breeds with a very short coat, the more blades the better.
- Dog breeds with a matted coat, start with a Coat-King with less blades and finish with one that has more blades.
- Dog breeds with coarse or wiry hair, use a coarse Coat-King with less blades.